Let me ask you a question...
Before you shop, do you really know what you need? Better yet, do you know your style?
Most people don't. In fact, most people head to the stores hoping something will inspire them, and when that doesn't work, they leave empty handed and frustrated or worse - with more pieces to add to the wardrobe full of clothing they don't wear.
The Capsule Plan
A DIY Capsule Wardrobe planning course that will help you find your style, plan and build a capsule wardrobe and cut down on shopping that isn't working for you. I care about quality, fit and style for my clients - not trends, flash sales and fashion fads. So if you're ready to plan for your next shopping trip like a Stylist, you're going to love this course!
17 Lessons | 3+ Hours Of Content | 30+ Pages Of Exercises
Here's what you'll learn
- How to find your style and make sure it works in real life.
- Exactly how many items you need in each capsule wardrobe, based on your lifestyle needs.
- How to break down your style into recognisable pieces.
- How to work out your habits and stop buying things you don't need.
- Approach shopping in a new way, with razor sharp focus and a fine tuned list.
- Styling basics and principles to turn your existing wardrobe into a styling machine.
Alarna Hope is a Personal Fashion Stylist based in Sydney, Australia who works with men and women everyday who want to find their style. She's not about designer brands, the 'it' bag or fast fashion, she's all about quality, style and creating a wardrobe for her clients that help them to feel fabulous.
Lifetime Access + Free Updates = A course you can use as your style evolves
Complete the course with a selection of helpful guides and workbooks!
Frequently Asked Questions
When you enroll in The Capsule Plan, you'll receive:
- Lifetime access to the course and future updates.
- Downloadable and printable worksheets and resources.
- Styling knowledge you can apply across your entire wardrobe.
- 17 lessons on creating your dream Capsule Wardrobe with actionable advice